Saturday, July 19, 2008

Are vitamins and Minerals for kids?

As parents we all know how important nutrition is, but are vitamins and minerals for kids to? It's a fact that nutrition is an important consideration no matter what age you are. And choosing vitamins and minerals for kids is just as important. Most children will want the supplement they recently saw advertised on television but it’s important for parents to consider the vitamin and minerals that their child needs to grow up strong and healthy. (More ...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree Bronwyn. I looked what vitamins were the right ones for my children and once I had an idea I checked out various food supplement websites such as Goldshield to see what type these vitamins and minerals came in such as pill or liquid from.